How Becky can help.
- 5 x 1 hour 1 to 1 sessions. This will allow continued support when implementing the behaviour plan put in place. (£150)
- or 6 x sensitive dog classes (Please see description of course below) (£80).
(Please note that sessions need to be used within a 2 month time frame)
- 5 x 1 hour 1 to 1 sessions.
- 6 x sensitive dog class sessions (please see description of course below).
(Please note that the sessions need to be used in a 3 month time frame)
- 5 x 1 hour 1 to 1 sessions.
- 6 x sensitive dog class sessions.
- 4 x 45 minute 1 to 1 training walks (please see description below).
(Please note these need to be used within a 3 month period)
Sensitive Dog Classes
These classes are currently run on a Sunday afternoon in my private training facility in Sparkwell. Please note that you do not have to attend on a weekly basis to offer more flexibility. However these need to be done within a 3 month period. There will be opportunities to purchase more slots for the classes once you have finished. Throughout the class we:-
- Work on implementing the behaviour plan that is in place.
- Teaching scent work to your dog. Actively encouraging your dog to use their noses activates the seeking system part of the brain. This releases feel good hormones such as dopamine and serotonin. It also helps reduce heart rates. Allowing your dog to create a calmer mind.
1 to 1 Training Walks
Training walks are a perfect opportunity to book Becky in for doing individual training walks with just her and your dog. Becky will pick your dog up and drop them back home, working on implementing the behaviour plan in place. Please note additional training walks can be booked if needed.
” Fortunately, a friend recommended Becky to us, we had been struggling with our ex street dog who was extremely fearful, extremely reactive and seemingly unresponsive to any trainer we took him to.
As soon as we met Becky, I felt she was the trainer for me, I felt completely at ease with her and my dog absolutely adored her. Becky was, and has continued to be, so amazing, nothing is ever too much trouble and she is always willing to try anything to help the dogs. Becky has never made me feel judged or alone, which is so often how I felt with a reactive and sensitive dog. Becky was so patient, performing a comprehensive assessment and helping us understand why Percy felt so afraid of the world.
We then attended a series of 1-2-1s and classes with Becky which really helped us grow Percy’s world. Percy grew in confidence, made friends and we mastered so many strategies for helping Percy feel safe in the world.
Becky loves what she does, and it absolutely shines through when you watch her work with the dogs, and I believe this helps the dog feel safe. As time has passed, we have come back to Becky regularly as Percy has shown new behaviours, or his world has changed such as during lockdown or during our house move.
When my dog was attacked, I was able to ring Becky and get instant advice. When my dog ate some litter and became critically ill, Becky called us and helped us with his plan at the vets and later we came back for help with managing this in future. I have grown so much in confidence alongside my dog, and I feel able to try new things with my dog, knowing that Becky is there to help or to bounce ideas off.
My dog is my absolute world, and I feel like the journey to help him feel safe in the world has been one of the most difficult but most rewarding things I’ve ever done, I truly would not have managed it without Becky’s unwavering support. I even get compliments now on how well behaved he is! Thank you so much Becky. “
Amber & Percy